The New Aurora Apts Studios accommodation, respecting the safety and protection of its customers, as well as its staff, has fully complied with the provisions of the current Greek legislation against the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and has proceeded with the following actions:
- Appointed a responsible coordinator and administrator to oversee the implementation of the necessary health protocols. The training has been implemented by the Medical School of the University of Crete, within the framework of an educational program of the Training and Lifelong Learning Center of the University of Crete, as defined by law.
- It is certified with the ‘Health First’ mark by the competent services of the Greek Ministry of Health, as it has proceeded with the valid training of the staff regarding the observance of the health protocols.
- It has also taken care of the adequate supply of personal protective equipment for customers and employees such as masks, gloves, antiseptics.
- Medical Kit has been purchased (special uniforms, laser thermometer, masks, gloves, antiseptics).
- It has taken care of the strengthening of the cleaning services of the common areas and of the objects of ‘high risk’, tables, armchairs, sunbeds, etc. with regular disinfection of surfaces.
In rooms, disinfection with 0.1% sodium hypochlorite and 0.5% hydrogen peroxide is especially applied. Finally, sterilize with a UV lamp. The remote controls (TV, satellite, air conditioning) have been placed inside protective covers. Additional bedding, pillows, have been placed in individual nylon packages and have been sealed so that they do not come into contact if their use by customers is not necessary. Daily cleaning, and change of towels, and bedding will be done only with a written request or electronic form and if the customer wishes. You will deliver a special bag with the clean linen (towels, sheets, pillowcases) and then in the same bag he will return the ones to be washed.
- It has adapted the services of check in / check out, 11: 00/15: 00, but also the possibility of electronic payment of accommodation expenses, the electronic sending of accounts, invoices, etc. To minimize direct customer contact with staff where possible. There is a special form for filling in personal information upon your arrival (GDPR), to reduce the time spent in the reception. The form as well as many other information can be sent electronically on our website.
- Disinfection of key cards and keys in a special container with disinfectant.
- It has adapted the socket and the rest of the common areas so that the necessary distances between the customers are observed and antiseptic devices have been installed, as well as the appropriate marking.
After you fill the forms, please send it at: [email protected]